Submissions for the 2017 Texas Teen Book Festival are now open!
The Texas Teen Book Festival typically presents 30 – 40 authors, from Texas and beyond, whose books are published in 2017 or later for a teen audience.
All authors who are invited to participate will be featured in a panel or a special session.
Are you a published author or publisher who is interested in attending in 2017?
Are you a fan who is wishing for a certain author?
We encourage you to forward this link to your favorite authors, and let them know that #TTBF submissions for 2017 are now open!
Note: This form is for authors and their publishers only.
If you are a fan, please do not submit. We rely on this form to let us know about author availability and interest.
Important Things to Know:
- Please be advised that we are unable to personally respond to every submission.
- As a free festival, we are unable to offer honorariums or assist with travel expenses.
- All programming decisions are made by committee.
- Each year’s festival focuses primarily on books published within that specific year.
- ARCs/galleys cannot be returned.
- This submission form will close on May 1, 2017.