Join the Texas Teen Book Festival (TTBF) as we celebrate our annual Festival on October 7, 2017, at St. Edward’s University in Austin, Texas.
The TTBF is a one-day event that celebrates the teen reading experience by inviting Texas teens to interact with many of the most popular and critically acclaimed young adult authors in the county. Featuring more than 30 authors with an expected attendance of 5,000, the TTBF provides a unique opportunity for exhibitors to interact with thousands of teens, parents, teachers, librarians, and YA fans.
Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
Standard Exhibitor Booth Fee includes:
- One 6’ table with 2 chairs
- One parking pass
- One exhibitor listing in TTBF program
- One exhibitor listing on TTBF website
*Please note: Sales of books by 2017 TTBF authors are not permitted at exhibitor booths.*.
- Inside booth option: Alumni Gym next to BookPeople bookstore
- Outside booth option: Exhibitor area next to Book Signing tent
Note: Two exhibitors may share a booth or table. The Festival will accept only one application per booth or table. That application must designate the company with whom they are sharing the booth or table and assume full payment for the booth or table.
- Early Bird Fee (up until April 8, 2017): $300
- Standard Fee (April 8-July 31, 2017): $325
- Late Registration Fee (After August 1, 2017): $350
- Cancellation Fee: 50% through August 14, 2017. No refunds or cancellations after August 14, 2017.
The Texas Teen Book Festival will take place rain or shine. Refunds will not be issued due to inclement weather.
For inquiries and clarifications contact Maris Finn at email@example.com.